Thursday, September 15, 2011

Things I Love Thursday and Lovely Links

  • Running a 10k. Good to know I can do it...
  • Making the Independent Fashion Bloggers Weekly Roundup: Links à la Mode
  • Some sunny days
  • The craziest thunderstorm ever
  • A letter in the mail. I must have been sending out some good mail karma...
  • Some productivity, some hanging out with nice people
  • Lots and lots of tea
  • Movie night and pizza
  • Finding the first chestnut of the year. Someone told me when I was a kid that you have to keep it for good luck and then get rid of it in the spring, do any of you do that?
What made your week better?

On to some links:
This is why we need to protect the environment (and incredibly funny...)
How about Minsumerism?
Thoughts about never becoming a famous blogger

10 comments:

Virgit said...

What made my week better
well taking pictures for my blog makes my week better relaxing and having a good time it is nice when we have a free time to do what we really want and we have plesure in it kisses

Eleanor at Mirror Of My World said...

lovely :) xxxx

yiqin; said...

nice links :D

Savannah said...

You ran a 10k!? I'm so impressed! That's awesome!

Coté Writes said...

You sharing a link to my blog made my week better. ;) Thank you for spreading my rant across the interweds, Ms. Blue! Congrats on running a 10k and getting a shout out from Independent Fashion Bloggers. Bravo! -Jennifer

Shoe said...

Letters in the mail are just lovely, aren't they??

Elle Sees said...

ive never heard of that! the chestnut thing i mean.

Sarah said...

Congratulations on the IFB link! Also, I'm glad to have found a fellow tea lover. (: I don't remember much about my week, I'll be honest, haha. Thank you for visiting my blog.

Fabienne Jach said...

This post was so sweet. It made me think on what made my week better. I ran at lunch with a girfriend from work and we had fun, I had lunch and dinner with two different friends yesterday. I bought new eyeshadow. I spent time gardening Sunday. My hubby and I cooked a couple really nice meals together this week and had fun doing it.

This list apparently isn't ending any time soon. But thank you for making me think about it and congrats on making IFB, that's so exciting!
:) f
The House in the Clouds

Josie said...

You ran a 10K? That's AMAZING -- way to go!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com