Thursday, August 25, 2011

Things I Love Thurday and Lovely Links

Sorry for the lack of posts yesterday, thank college craziness for that. But on to the wonderfulness:
  • I bought a bike. It is amazing. 
  • Even though I am still slightly overwhelmed, I love college, and cannot wait until classes start next week. 
  • The sun is so much brighter after it rains. Just a little something to keep in mind...
  • All my boxes are unpacked!!! Score!!!
  • More next week, the adrenaline rush that is college has not let me calm down a single bit... Will reply to all of your lovely comments ASAP!

6 comments:

Monica {bohemian twilight} said...

yay to a bike and unpacked boxes!

Nikki said...

Congrats on buying a bike! :) Is it your first year in college? I'm about to start my second year :) x

Brown Eyed Girl said...

good luck with college im due back in a week aswell xx

LDM said...

goodluck and have fun in college!

xx from hong kong :)
www.ldmldmldm.com

Maria said...

Babe, Thank you for wishing me Goodluck for the contest :)

Anna said...

ohhh I bought a bike yesterday!!!!!!! Great minds. I am dying for the weekend where I can ride it down to the river and get my biking on. Enjoy riding yours :)

Anna xo

http://lifesshinyprettythings.blogspot.com/