I don’t want to start this of with a bunch of blahblahblah, so right on to the little and big things that made this week more wonderful.
- You. Everyone reading my blog, commenting, and following. This little URL would be nothing without you.
- Having coffee with a friend in a unique local coffee shop.
- Writing a long letter to a friend who lives on the other side of the Atlantic Ocean. Six pages, front and back!
- Sitting in the sun and reading, wearing lots of warm clothes. Maybe fall is coming after all… It reminded me of March, when I sat out there in a coat, soaking up the first powerful rays of sun…
- Less than 70 pages to go in Thackeray’s Vanity Fair! I REALLY hope Dobbin and Amelia get married, they HAVE TO.
- Running five miles – was planning on going three, but when do things ever work out as planned?
- Rainbows, lots of them. Mother Nature is trying to make up for constant pouring… It is working.
On to some lovely links I came across this week:
Pearl Top Tutorial Now I just need to find a top I don't really need anymore...
What does Freedom mean to YOU?
How to make a Summer Skirt.
Strength training: Upper Body.
DIY Fabric Flowers. With lovely pictures.
Lots of tutorials this week... Now I need to figure out when to do all that...