Monday, August 1, 2011

Featured in: The Story Behind...

Just a quick post to let you know that the beautiful Lenore of the wonderful blog Lather. Write. Repeat. featured me in the new column she started: The Story Behind...

She invited all her readers to share the story behind a special item they own: how and where they got it, what makes it so special, and all that jazz. I love this idea because it encourages community and increases dialogue among bloggers and I am honored to be a part of it!
If you have never read her blog, you should definitely start now!

9 comments:

Nikki said...

what a great initiative! i'm defo going to check it out! also a big thank you for the NYC tips! I'll use the Amtrak to get from NYC to WDC and If I'm not wrong I'll have to take that train from the central station! so I'll make sure to see it. We weren't planning ons going to the MET But i'll defo check into it now! ^^ x

Nikki said...

ow yeah, it could have been that station too. We still have to plan out everything so It's all clear ^^ the Boyfriend now has all the paperworl ^^ x

Mary Jo from TrustYourStyle said...

Congrats on your feature--I'm going to pop over and read it right now!

xo Mary Jo

adele said...

So fab you've been featured & I love the jewellery stand xoxo
http://www.intotheblonde.com/

Rebecca - A Daily Something said...

Congrats, loved the feature!! :)

ronan said...

wow, off to check it out now:) congratulations! xxx

http://ronanronanronan.blogspot.com

Katie said...

What a great feature! congratulations xo

Emma said...

Congrats on the feature & what a fab idea using the cask stand as a jewellery stand...Love it!

Carrie said...

oohh, that seems cool! i'll definitely check it out. :D

:)
Carrie
http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/